Business Services & Estate Planning
These areas of practice are of crucial importance to businesses, families and individuals. Our team provides advice and strategic options that can make the difference between a successful business and a failure, or between a well protected inheritance or a protracted family feud.
Our Business Services and Estate Planning team has the experience to consider the legal and commercial issues, provide frank advice and deliver the best options and recommendations in clear language.
The Business Services provided by our team include:
- Business start-ups, purchases and sales
- Commercial land purchases, sales and leasing
- Rural property advice including cane farms, grazing properties and other rural enterprises
- Establishing companies, trusts, partnerships and buy/sell agreements
- Finance, loans, mortgages and other securities
- Employment law advice and services
- Insurance and risk management
The Estate Planning services provided by our team include:
- Wills and testamentary trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Advance health directives
- Binding death benefit nominations
- Asset structuring
- Business and rural generational succession plans
Our clients are diverse and we have the expertise to assist everyone from small to medium business owners, property developers, wholesalers and rural sector parties.
Kelly Legal aren't just your average business and estate planning lawyers - we are partners on the journey, and we're ready to go the extra mile with you.
For assistance with Business Services & Estate Planning matters please contact: