When legal disputes are encountered by individuals it is often one of the most challenging periods of their lives. Our Personal Litigation team is committed to providing our clients with the best possible legal solution during this difficult period.
Our core areas of practice within the Personal Litigation department include:
- Workplace and employment advice
- Employment contract or enterprise agreement disputes and negotiations
- Bullying, harrassment and discrimination issues
- Unfair dismissals
- Fair Work Australia proceedings
- Disputes between individuals
- Insurance disputes
- Additional Services (refer to the Additional Services link on the Areas of Practice page)
We strive to achieve a prompt and cost effective solutions. This minimises the emotional turmoil that can often accompany litigation or disputes involving individuals and their employment or personal lives.
In the ever changing world of employment law, it is important that you know your rights and obligations whether you are an employer or an employee.
We can also assist you to mediate disputes where appropriate.
Kelly Legal aren't just your average personal litigation lawyers - we are partners on the journey who will support you and protect your legal interests every step of the way.
For assistance with Personal Litigation matters please contact: